Sunday, May 20, 2012

The dating scene in my book

I had a sudden gush of warm feeling thinking about how the next week is going to be like. And I'm recalling certain dates and people I need to see. I just realized that a lot of friends want to date me (all from totally different circles). Not in a pervy way. Haha!

There was Chiqui who made certain that she'll see us (Jhen and Joyce) over her quick vacation from Australia.
There's Mel who has been bugging me for a meet-up.
There's Iella who celebrated her birthday a month ago but have been earnestly requesting that I see her so she can treat me at Soderno.
There's Tin who specifically wants me to go with her to Baguio on her upcoming Manila vacation from UAE.
There's Burn who noted that I haven't responded to his invitation for a "date".
And there's my staple of friends, the Commune, who requests a weekly commune time with me.

I may love them in different levels, but I love them all. The fact they treat me as their friend makes my heart smile with utter gratitude. For whatever purpose I play in their lives, they must have found something good in me. So I am willing to play the part of returning the favor of being a genuine friend to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment