Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stress comes in threes

This day placed me on both sides of the pole. And somewhere in between.

The positive side came in the form of my program adviser/comm res department chair signing my request for re-admission and extension. In her recommendation notes, she said "Ms. Dela Cruz has already put in effort...I believe she can defend her thesis by May 2011." Master's thesis in one semester. Great. Time. Starts. Now. Tick tock.

Meanwhile, the negative side came in the form of my boss now fuming mad (I suppose) upon the "hate e-mail" I accidentally sent to her. I wrote her a short, firm and remorseful letter. I said:

I did not know this was sent to you! It's supposed to be for Nadj. I'm so sorry this got sent to you. I'm just venting out my frustrations to her but since here it is, maybe we can talk about it. We have been wanting to talk to you for a long time already. But really, I'm so sorry and embarrassed that you had to see this. It's supposed to be a private conversation with Nadj.

Anak ng kamote naman! Di ko kailangan ng ganitong stress ngayon.

So in between because I am rushing to finish my report for my client due tomorrow! Wala parin ang data tables ko!

STRESS IN 3 FORMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment