Thursday, September 27, 2012

MA Thesis: Halfway there

I passed my defense last Friday and left a pretty good impression with my panel. Upon leaving the room, my adviser congratulated me and said "I want to hug you!" That's nice. I commented that I'm halfway there already, and she noted that it's actually more than half already. Now that's comforting.

A few tweaks here and there and I'm off to Sagada to conduct my fieldwork. Overcoming the defense proposal hurdle is really a big leap forward. The proposal stage is the difficult part - took me 2 years to get here. But I feel that from here, it will become a breeze. Well, not exactly. Still so much to do. BUT it's all set. The study is all set. Now the real race through time begins.

On to April 2013 graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment