Friday, September 28, 2012

Astrology and anxiety

I am not religious. But now, I'm summoning my mystic tendencies to provide myself comfort in times of gripping anxiety. I resorted to reading astrology to see if lady luck is on my side.

This Week's Virgo Horoscope
General: Financially you will be lucky this week in respect to monetary transactions. Some of you will undertake a distant journey which will be hectic but may be highly rewarding 

Career: Those working to get a transfer of workplace can expect something positive in this direction. Using your creativity to the maximum would be beneficial.

Love: Use your words sensibly in love during the week..
- Distant journey
- hectic
- highly rewarding

Cris-crossing between Sagada-Korea-Sagada is kinda hectic, and distant, yet highly rewarding. IS THIS IT???

God. Three more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment