Monday, April 30, 2012

...to Obsession

It has been a week and I am still not through with the hangover. Hence the blog title (previously "From hangover to withdrawal...to obsession).

I am watching City Hunter all over again (now on episode 10), alongside Boys Over Flowers (now on episode 9). How I do that and why, I really don't know. The Korean/Lee Min Ho obsession is all over me. I even dreamt about it 2 nights ago. My yoga instructor texted me that she won't be able to hold class because she will be in Pusan an Seoul on certain dates she mentioned. When I woke up, I checked my phone inbox and there's no message like that.

Can't wait for that trip in Seoul. I will really feel bad if my documentations aren't fixed by then, and if my visa application will be denied.

No comments:

Post a Comment