Friday, June 8, 2012

Finally, a tattoo on my left wrist

I know that I have high tolerance for pain. But raising the expectations to great (pain) proportions really helped me get through the first needle touch down. I realized how difficult my design was because of the details that I wanted for the feather to appear really light. Damn the hundreds of lines!

The pain is relative to the body part. But one thing is for sure: it IS painful. I mean, your skin is being scraped off! That's gotta be painful unless you're not human or you're on anesthesia. But is it tolerable? Yes. Though parts where the skin is not thick enough to withstand the skin-scraping action can get extra painful. The tip of the wrist was painful. But on the 2nd inch south, it's tolerable. The first 3-5 minutes can make you think if you're going to last until the end. But afterwards, you get used to the feeling. You can smile on the camera and eat donuts.

But of course I am only talking about a two-inch tattoo.

Now, how am I going to explain this to my father? HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment