Friday, June 8, 2012

49 Days

After dropping Protect the Boss for good, I tried 49 Days. So far, I am loving it! I love the story. I love the villains (asshole and bitch tandem). I love the "Scheduler" played by Jung Il Woo, who revised the typical Grim Reaper character into a young, techie, fashionable and yes, permed death angel. He's so fun to watch. And he just lights up the scene with his crazy facial expressions and rap songs. It just feels different without Min Ho, no? But it's a little comforting to know that Il Woo and Min Ho are best friends since their middle school days (that goes back to some 10 years).

I also love the human-body, Yi-Kyung. She has the face of a real human being, a stark contrast from the lady in PTB who've probably had a hundred plastic surgeries to look like that.

Status: Episode 8. I'm practicing a little restraint here. I'm not keen on finishing ASAP so I'm taking sweet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment