Wednesday, October 31, 2012

South Korea: The cross-country adventure

How could I not possibly update this blog with stories from Korea? After six months of planning, I finally conquered (and is still conquering) autumn in Korea.

Andong, Gyeongsangbuk-do; behind me is the Nakdong River

Very pretty autumn scene at Jukjeon's Cafe Street in Yongin City, just right outside Seoul

Biking by the Han River

Sitting at the doorstep of my traditional Korean room at Hahoemauel, Andong, Gyeongsabuk-do

Posing beside a soldier at the South-North Korea border (DMZ)

Gyeongbokgung Palace grounds with the view of Mt.Bukaksan

Sanggojae!!!
For one thing, I feel like watching again the dramas which I've seen filming locations of. Second, I want to do this all over again. Where to next?

I wish to write a more detailed blog of this adventure. But I'm anticipating the loads of work that awaits my return to the Philippines. Nonetheless, I am sure that the mental snapshots of my Korean autumn adventure are here to stay with me for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment