Monday, April 16, 2012

It's a wrap: Part 1

I just wrapped up another Korean Drama: Personal Taste.

Personal Taste is its official English title, but renamed Perfect Match here in the Philippines. I loved this drama in 2010 that's why I watched it again. The finale of City Hunter which also starred Lee Min Ho triggered my interest in Perfect Match once more. Bilang mahilig sa paulit-ulit, inulit ko nga. Hehe. Na-endure ko naman ang 16 hours in about 4 days. Grabe.

Ang gwapo ni Lee Min Ho! At naaliw ako to see how Korean dramas and Pinoy Teleseryes are like Venus and Mars - they're entirely different planets! The cultural difference is so striking with the fast paced-ness of the story, the characterizations, the script. I could go on and on but that's another topic. I'm here for entertainment but I can't help but go past the entertainment side of it. That's my CommRes side speaking. Haha! Basag-trip!

Next up: City Hunter. I only watch it on TV whenever I'm able to catch it. But I really stood by the last 3 days, where all the secrets were revealed. I want to know all about it so I'm going back to first episode. It has 20 episodes = 20 hours.

I really need to practice self-control. These dramas can be really so addicting causing me to stay up until sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment